Just as your said, you don't have a good overview of the system you
are working with. So I would suggest to you to dig in.

If you have read all the docs and "followed it to the word", am sure
you will be better than me by now.

Your intention of using this mailing list for help is not wrong, but
your way of seeking help can be unappreciated by those who are in this
maililng list.

At any case, try uninstalling everything, and start from scratch
again. If you have done this already, I suggest you look through the
basic commands of your distro and try to dig through the issue. It may
not be Zope's error in the first place, it could be your human error,
configuration of your server, or whatever.

A piece of advice. Install zope in your PC first before the server. I
hope you have the same distro too, that helps alot, I mean ALOT!!

Regards,

Kwang