--On 10. Juli 2006 08:38:15 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all!
I need to override the value of some members of my product

I think the correct way was __getattr__ function but I read some list's
messages telling to use __getattr__ only if you don't have other way

The standard Zope users objects don't provide an API for additional attributes. CMF/Plone provide such support through portal_memberdata.

How can I override only the value of some dynamic members

I call dynamic members to the members that the user adds (with a property
or an object)

What are dynamic members? This is not a term used in the Zope world.