Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 10. Juli 2006 09:07:58 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 10. Juli 2006 08:38:15 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all!
I need to override the value of some members of my product

I think the correct way was __getattr__ function but I read some list's
messages telling to use __getattr__ only if you don't have other way

The standard Zope users objects don't provide an API for additional
attributes. CMF/Plone provide such support through portal_memberdata.

How can I override only the value of some dynamic members

I call dynamic members to the members that the user adds (with a
property
or an object)

What are dynamic members? This is not a term used in the Zope world.

-aj
I would like to pre-process the member. A dynamic member (sorry for the
term) is pre-processed member

pre-process?

I would like to create some properties like:

object.member1 = "[/some/path]"

members? In the Zope context we talk of "users". "members" are a CMF term.
And users aren't attributes of objects.

Really no idea what you want to achive...

-aj
Hi again!
Sorry for my vocabulary

I try again:

I have a property on the property manager called member1 with a value of "[/some/path]"

User1 ask for this property. We calculate the real value for /some/path for these user: 1 User2 ask for this property. We calculate the real value for /some/path for these user: 2

I have a property on the property manager called member2 with a value of "[a reference to the calculator]"

A user ask for this property from his firefox. We calculate the real value for the reference for this browser: <result1> Another user ask for this property from his ie. We calculate the real value for the reference for this browser: <result2>

I would like to change the "accessor" for any property in my Zope product

How can I?

Thank you and sorry for my poor english expression

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito