knitti escribió:
On 7/10/06, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
knitti escribió:
There are any way to distinguish when the property is called by ZMI or
FTP or another "system" call (about Zope) from the property when is
called outside ZMI?

not that I'm aware of.

Now I have a property like:

object.Property1 = '[/some/path]'

with the __getattribute__ override I can do

print object.Property1

and the result is ok (the result of /some/path) but now if I go to
property tab of the object I can't see ['/some/path'] or raise an error
telling Property1 is not a member

because a property of a 'Zope object' (for the lack of better terms) is
actually an entry in a PropertySheet instance. You _really_ want to
use manage_addProperty() / manage_changeProperties() for those.

What I would like to create is an object that in the ZMI has some
property values but when this properties are called the returns the
execution of the path (like macro expansion or similar)

Is this possible to do?

I don't understand this question

Sure. At the spanish list someone has a private (his costumer don't want to share it) PropertyManagerWithTALES

In this class the properties are TALES expressions

I need something like it

I put the TALES expression in the Property Sheet tab but the data retrieved is the execution of the TALES expression

Any idea?

Mis Cosas