Lennart Regebro escribió:
On 7/11/06, Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
In the line to test __getattribute__ to override some properties I try
to access to the object's absolute_url but it's empty

__getattr__ is always called on the non-acquicision wrapped object.
Hence, __getattr__ doesn't know anything about it's surroundings.

How can I have the absolute_url at object's __getattribute__?

You can't, unless you bend over backwards, and there are surely easier
ways to do whatever you are trying to do.

What are you trying to achieve?

Hi Lennart! Did you read the thread "Override members value"?

I'm trying to do something like a TALES property or similar

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito