Garito escribió:
Hi all!

Please, look at this code:

def __bobo_traverse__(self, REQUEST, name):
       obj = getattr(self, name, None)
       if obj is not None: return obj
       else:
           obj = self.Dame(name)
           if obj is not None: return obj
           else:
if 'Parametros' in self.REQUEST: self.REQUEST['Parametros'] = self.REQUEST['Parametros'] + [name]
               else: self.REQUEST['Parametros'] = [name]
               return self

self.Dame is a function that seeks for an object with the name "name"

I wonder why I can do this on a Page Template:

<tal:b tal:replace='python: here.Texto' />

Where Texto is a adquired property, but not this:

<tal:b tal:replace='here/Texto' />

because zope raises an unauthorized error

How can I solve this point?

Thanks!

Anyone can tell me what is happening here?

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito