----- Original Message ----- From: "AnThu Nguyen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Access error with "manage_copyObjects / manage_pasteObjects" with proxy roles

Thanks for the instructions Jonathan.

The user does have "Copy or Move" permissions from /Products/ on down.
Here's the traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
 Module None, line 29, in dd_add
- <PythonScript at /Products/snewt_edit/dd_add used for /Products/Aproduct2/DD/1/nta20060711161944Folder>
  - Line 29
Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'manage_copyObjects' in this context

I have a vague recollection of encountering a similar problem in the past. I never discovered the cause of the problem, but the work-around was easy, at least it was in my use case: instead of doing a cut/paste I did a read old object/delete old object/create new object which worked ok.

If you do pursue and solve the problem, post the solution!