Andreas Jung escribió:

--On 18. Juli 2006 15:14:54 +0200 Garito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all!

Is possible to create an object (for example a Page Template) and make it
catalog aware?

Look at the CatalogAware mixin class.
But with this class I could create a new class of PT Catalog aware, isn't it?
I would like to convert a normal PT is this possible?

I wonder why the objects aren't catalogable by default (I need all my
object catalogables)

Because Zope is not CMF and Zope is not Plone. Because you need this feature it does not mean that everyone needs this feature by default.

Sure but Is the cost so big?

Mis Cosas