Hi :)

My site was running fine with Zope-2.7.4 and ZEO when all of a sudden on some
(!) of the pages I've started getting "DisconnectedError". This hasn't happened
before and I didn't change anything in my configuration...

I've checked the zeo-server's log, here is the important entry:

2006-07-17T13:58:46 ERROR(200) zrpc-conn: Error caught in
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/zope/usr/lib/python/ThreadedAsync/LoopCallback.py", line 120, in
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/asyncore.py", line 390, in handle_read_event
  File "/home/zope/usr/lib/python/ZEO/zrpc/smac.py", line 217, in handle_read
  File "/home/zope/usr/lib/python/ZEO/zrpc/connection.py", line 225, in
    raise ZRPCError("bad handshake %r" % proto)
ZRPCError: bad handshake '(K\x00K\x00U\x0fgetAuthProtocol)t.'

I really have no idea what's happening :-O I've searched the Internet and the
only thing I could found is this news (see: What's new in ZODB3 3.2.6b1? ZEO):

Could I be a victim of this bug? It seems strange that this only happens on
some of the pages...

If so - Zope-2.7.4 has to have an old ZODB version, how do I safely upgrade it?
This is a production server, I really can't loose any data :-( Maybe this is
important - ZEO server and ZEO client are not on the same machine, they're
connected with network.

Or is it something else? Can anyone please help me? I'm glad to give you more
information if needed :-)

I wanted to send this message to ZODB-Dev but I can't seem to register nor send
mails there...

Best regards,