Thanks a lot for your reply.

Both ways worked for me with a little modification, I had to remove 'context'.

return self.Status.index_html(**options)
return self.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect('index_html?submit=ok')

On 20/07/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

--On 20. Juli 2006 20:48:16 +0200 Tino Wildenhain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  return
>>  self.context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect(some_url_plus_query_string)
> valid but very ugly. Why not just return the result of the call of a
> template?

You might be interested have the original page under the original URL.
So a redirection is fine.

> e.g. return self.zpt_or_whatever_template()
> Or do all the form work in a python script anyway, which calls
> the external method when everything looks ok and returns
> with the template as above.

THis also work...depends on your usecase and requirements

Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.<<