At Tuesday 25/7/2006 14:02, Peter Bengtsson wrote:

I need a very simple DB in Zope, a table with 5 columns, less than 100
entries, to write, read and update, nothing else. Is Gadfly a serious
option? Do l loose my database if Zope is restarted? Which other
option, easy to use? A tutorial?
Gadly is not a serious option. If you're going for SQL you should go for something more real like Postgresql (powerful) or Mysql (trendy) etc.

Another option could be SQLite:
SQLite is a small C library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
http://www.sqlite.org/

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL