>I have a table with a list of values. To list my values in a dtml
>method i write <dtml-var value> inside the appropriate dtml-in tag.
>In the next column I have the <dtml-var sequence-number>
>I want to accumulate my values so the result will be:
>Is it possible to make this accumulated value as a
><dtml-var expr="[something like sum of values where seq-num <=seq-num]">

Write a simple python script. Input=original list of values.
Output=list of (value, accum). Iterate the result with dtml-in as before.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Can you pls explain it a bit more in detail - afraid I'm still a bit new to Zope and dtml/python. What would the Script (Python) look like?

Thanks for your help! :-)