Why am I getting this on my zope 2.8.5??

2006-07-27 10:34:07 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog http://localhost:8080/test/Real/MoreStatistics/index_html
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/HOME/peterbe/zope/zope285/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py", line 104, in publish
    object=request.traverse(path, validated_hook=validated_hook)
File "/usr/HOME/peterbe/zope/zope285/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py", line 461, in traverse
    response.unauthorized()
File "/usr/HOME/peterbe/zope/zope285/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py", line 685, in unauthorized
    raise Unauthorized, m
Username and password are not correct.

If I try to reach the Control_Panel and hit Esc when the login popup appears I get a proper VerboseSecurity.
The method MoreStatistics/index_html is defined like this::

class MoreStatistics(...):
    blabla
# set security on things after
security = ClassSecurityInfo()
# VIEW_PERMISSION = 'View'
security.declareProtected(VIEW_PERMISSION, 'index_html')
security.apply(MoreStatistics)
InitializeClass(MoreStatistics)

Does anybody know why some and not other Unauthorized exceptions are trapped through VerboseSecurity

--
Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com