Thanks a lot. Yes I know it's crazy but some organisations built up a database over the years and want to stay with that technology. The best way would be to migrate but I can understand why it doesn't happen.

On 7/27/06, Philip Kilner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Michael,

michael nt milne wrote:
> I know it's totally
> crazy to want to hook Access up with Zope using sql queries but I'd just
> like to know if it's been done or is possible.

Crazy on so many levels.../but/, although I can't tell you anything
about the DA you are asking about, I can very strongly recommend the
eGenix mxODBC DA - using that product, it is possible, and does work.

"Human language continually changes, innit."
- Stephen Juan