--On 28. Juli 2006 08:01:01 -0700 beno - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Right. My bad. However, that didn't work either :( The error was it
couldn't find 'var'. So I tried 'item'. It couldn't find 'item'. So I
tried this code:

  and it complained that it couldn't find 'number'.

*Please* don't throw snippets without further context at us. We need some reasonable context information about the code around..if you do expect help then please provide some more accurate informations...most of us have little
to think about what your real problem might be.