Hi,

On 7/31/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is it possible to process TAL with JavaScript?
TAL=Server-side, JS=Client-side...how should be both related?
You can of course generate JS code on the server-side.

Yes, and I was wondering if I could put JS code on the view template
which would do rewriting on link URLs that come from TAL statements.

Maybe I should think about this more, the whole concept feels a bit
weird. Some solution would still be nice eventually.

--
Mikko Koivunen