Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 2. August 2006 16:46:43 +0200 "Kowalski, Piotr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi.
Im looking for informations about TSU for Zope.  Does somebody have  a
license exception  "TSU" for Zope?

TSU?

-aj

(TSU) Technology and software unrestricted

This would ease us to export our product signifiicantly - otherwise
we┬┤re unable to deploy our stuff to a lot of countries.

No idea what that means but the Zope Public License is license that allows you to do almost everything with Zope you want (easily said). Isn't that sufficient...you might contact Zope Corporation for such legal issues.

-aj

Didn't Sun Tsu write the "Art of Zope"?

:-)