At Friday 4/8/2006 05:21, John P. Looney wrote:

On 8/4/06, Gabriel Genellina <<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Page Templates are easier to use instead of DTML.
 True, but this is just starting off, to make sure it works.

if it=='Zope': print "It works!"

>KeyError: u'date'
>  Any idea what I could be doing wrong ? No dtml tag I use seems to
> work - all throw an error.

This error says that there is nothing known as "date".

"date" was just a DHTML page that had a static string saying 'this would be a date'.

What is a "DHTML page" here?
In Zope you have "DTML Methods" and "DTML Documents". Both are OBJECTS, not PAGES. Zope is *not* PHP nor ASP not ..., it's an object-oriented application server used to PUBLISH objects on the web. Please read the Zope Book (Zope3 version available at <>), then came again if you have any questions.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).