--On 6. August 2006 14:45:53 -0400 Muk Yan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Zenith of Zope Knowledge,

Thanks for all the help from before it is truly appreciated.

I know that it's possible to provide arguments when selecing in a ZSQL
Method, but is it possible to provide arguments to UPDATE and INSERT.

This question makes little sense to me. See below.

I'm having trouble correlating the Python variables with the ones in the
ZSQL method.  I know how to pass variables from forms in DTML documents
<dtml-sqlvar emp_id type=string>.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks
advance and have a great weekend!

Since <dtml-sqlvar..> is used to generate "dynamic" SQL it really does not matter if this method is an insert, update or whatever method. In fact ZSQL know nothing about insert, update or select. Easily said: <dtml-sqlvar ...> performs a textual replacement in any sql context.