We have Zeo, but running a seperate instance of zope for each site is still too much (We probably host around 50 sites at the moment, and growing. The only economical way to do this is to put multiple sites in one zope instance).

On 8/7/06, Reinoud van Leeuwen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 09:47:37PM +1000, James Davies wrote:

> Another major issue I've discovered is Zope hosting. We reguarly deploy
> custom sites on shared zope environments, and having to restart an entire
> server just to update one product severely breaks our uptime guarentee.

If you use a ZEO setup you can restart the ZEO clients one-by-one. Works
for me without downtime...