--On 7. August 2006 12:42:38 +0000 Duncan Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Jung wrote:
James Davies wrote:
Another major issue I've discovered is Zope hosting. We reguarly
deploy custom sites on shared zope environments, and having to
restart an entire server just to update one product severely breaks
our uptime guarentee.

Refresh only works in debug-mode. You want to tell us that you are
running a production site in debug-mode?

Since when does refresh only work in debug mode? Admittedly we are still
on  Zope 2.7.x, but it works in non-debug mode for me.

Possibly I haven't used Refresh since Zope 2.7 :-) I considered it always to be a hack and it raised more problems than it solved.

-aj