Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

You're probably aware of the fact that FastCGI is no longer a supported configuration. Is there any specific reason you're using it instead of RewriteRules for example?

Actually, I wasn't aware. I'm using FastCGI b/c I am doing external authentication with an Apache module that sets REMOTE_USER. I have to use FastCGI to pass this variable to Zope and am using RemoteUserFolder for the Zope authentication. I am hoping that I will be able to move to PAS with Shibboleth, but haven't had time ...

Major app is a Plone 2.0.5 site.