Hi Andreas. I had interpreted that the header information was satisfying the requirement to identify changes for

5. If any files are modified, you must cause the modified files to carry prominent notices stating that you changed the files and the date of any change.

Since I am under version control and date is in $Id$, I was just going to indicate a statement "Modified ZPL 2.1(5) code" under my $Id$ then use my own header with reference to the LICENSE.txt Would you say this is a reasonable way to go? Many thanks.