At Tuesday 8/8/2006 15:53, mbr wrote:

I made this in my report:

<dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set('accu',0)">
<dtml-in aZSQLMethod>
   <dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set('accu', accu + fieldvalue)">
   <dtml-var fieldvalue> <dtml-var accu>

return this:
15       15
20       35
18       53

hope it can help you

- Please keep your postings on the list, don't write to me directly
- I'm not the interested person, I was one of the guys answering the question
- This does not answer the original question that was about accumulating the remaining values - Using DTML as a procedural language to compute some values like this, is not the recommended practice.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).