beno wrote at 2006-8-9 11:46 -0400:
>Patrick Decat wrote:
>>> Traceback (innermost last):
>>>  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
>>>  Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>>>  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
>>>  Module App.Management, line 85, in manage_workspace
>>> Redirect: http://202.71.106.119:7080/error_log/manage_main
>The problem, apparently, raises it's head in the 3rd line of the
>traceback. The code there reads:

If you do not read answers to your questions, I will stop to send
you answers...

Last trial: A "Redirect" exception is nothing you need to analyse
but *NORMAL* behaviour. You did not make anything wrong. All it well --
apart from your "error_log" configuration (which should ignore
"Redirect").

--
Dieter