Hello,

I have a zope app in a folder and have an exUserFolder in there to authenticate the app's users. The app is working fine and i get authenticated by the exUserFolder and everything works. I tried to delete the single "admin" account (with Manager privileges) from the root standard user folder and the app breaks with:

Unauthorized: You are not allowed to access 'call_backend' in this context

where 'call_backend' is an External Method called by a Python Script. All objects in zope are owned by the "admin". Could this be causing the problem?

Thnx for any help,
Vangelis