I have apache serving multiple ip based virtual hosts. When I went
into one of the virtual hosts to put the rewrite rule, they failed. I
used the zope witch at betabug to generate them. However, I am
wondering if the rewrite rules need to appear elsewhere in the apache
config file. I recall reading somewhere that the order of the rewrite
rules is important.

Does anyone know of any documentation on debuging apache rewrite
David Bear
phone:  602-496-0424
fax:    602-496-0955
College of Public Programs/ASU