Dieter Maurer wrote:
James Davies wrote at 2006-8-7 21:47 +1000:
I've been attempting to develop products with Zope 2.9, and am finding
it increasingly difficult and slow to do so as Product refreshing no longer

What happens when you try to refresh a product?

Nothing. No errors, no refresh.

Does it happen only when the product uses "Five"?
I've only tried refreshing a non-Five product in Zope 2.9 and it doesn't work.
Or can even products not using "Five" not be refreshed?

A side note...
I've followed this thread in the mailinglist and it seems that people get sidetracked into maintaining the session state and/or restarting zope via zeo clients. What REALLY concerns me is development. Not production. If I had to restart Zope every time I make a change I want to test I'd loose several hours worth of valuable work time every week. Plus every time you have to wait for Zope to restart there's a silent moment of waiting which can be distracting so that you loose the flow. Very unproductive.

Peter Bengtsson,