3

Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Instead of continuing to stab in the dark, which you have been doing
the whole time, you need to spend the time to get familiar with the
tools you are using and with basic troubleshooting techniques.

Wonderful, Jens. So, what do you suggest? I would have thought Z2.py and/or the error logs would help me out here, but they aren't. Apparently, these aren't the tools I should be using, but what are if these aren't??