2

Dennis Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ummm... the HeadRequire directive is matched with a regex. See the code
to establish which of the several possible C libraries is used as there
are minor variations in syntax.

Why is the backend address on the open net? I would have expected that
you would have used 127.0.0.1 for a single machine or one a non-routable
address for a cluster.

I was confused and found something that worked. I just updated to 127.0.0.1 as per your suggestion and restarted Pound, all is well.

What does your zope.conf look like.

Here it is without comments:

%define INSTANCE /usr/local/zope/instance1
%define ZOPE /usr/local/zope/278
instancehome $INSTANCE
    effective-user tick
<eventlog>
  level INFO
  <logfile>
    path $INSTANCE/log/event.log
    level info
  </logfile>
</eventlog>

<logger access>
  level WARN
  <logfile>
    path $INSTANCE/log/Z2.log
    format %(message)s
  </logfile>
</logger>
<http-server>
  # valid keys are "address" and "force-connection-close"
  address 8080
  # force-connection-close on
</http-server>

<ftp-server>
  # valid key is "address"
  address 8021
</ftp-server>
<zodb_db main>
    # Main FileStorage database
    <filestorage>
      path $INSTANCE/var/Data.fs
    </filestorage>
    mount-point /
</zodb_db>

<zodb_db temporary>
    # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
    <temporarystorage>
      name temporary storage for sessioning
    </temporarystorage>
    mount-point /temp_folder
    container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
</zodb_db>

I noticed as I copied this that the "effective-user" of "tick" was recently deleted from the ACL_Users folder, so I just re-added it. I'll contact the client and see if that helped.

What IPs is Zope listening to? What ports?

Well, I don't see that in the zope.conf file, but Zope published pages for me just fine when Pound was pointing to 202.71.106.119:8080 and now to 127.0.0.1:8080.

Likewise, what IPs and ports is pound listening to?

Pound listens to 202.71.106.119:80
Thanks,
beno

Do you Yahoo!?