Hey Jonathan, All,

Thanks I tried your solution, but it doesn't seem to work.  Can anybody shed some more light on this situation, since what Jonathan provides is exactly what I want to do, but it's not working.

Am I forgetting to put parameteres or some other newbie mistake like that?

Thanks in advance and thanks again Jonathan.

-Muk