I have encountered a problem caused by packing Data.fs (pack done via ZMI - Control Panel - Database Management - main - Pack). After Data.fs is packed, the ZODBmount point for the zeo server is missing.

I have the following folder set-up:

Root
  |----Coz
         |---ZeoServer1

After the pack operation, folder 'ZeoServer1' is missing.

In zope.conf I have:

<zodb_db main>
   # Main FileStorage database
   <filestorage>
     path $INSTANCE/var/Data.fs
   </filestorage>
   mount-point /
</zodb_db>

<zodb_db zeo1>
  mount-point /Coz/ZeoServer1
  # ZODB cache, in number of objects
  cache-size 5000
  <zeoclient>
    server 192.168.123.1:8100
    storage 1
    name zeostorage
    var /apps/zeo1/var
    # ZEO client cache, in bytes
    cache-size 20MB
    # Uncomment to have a persistent disk cache
    #client zeo1
  </zeoclient>
</zodb_db>

I am packing the main Data.fs (running on an application server - the zeo client) not the zeo Data.fs. (zeo server is running on a different machine). I am running Zope 2.9.2 on RedHat linux.

Any ideas as to how to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Jonathan