----- Original Message ----- From: ""Gaƫl Le Mignot"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jonathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Pack problem with zeo

Hello Jonathan!

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 11:41:42 -0400, you wrote:

> I have encountered a problem caused by packing Data.fs (pack done via
> ZMI -
> Control Panel - Database Management - main - Pack).  After Data.fs is
> packed, the ZODBmount point for the zeo server is missing.

There is zeopack.py script to pack ZEO databases.
It should be located on:
if you  installed with your  distribution package, or  else, somewhere
alongside with mkzeoinstance.py and mkzopeinstance.py

How can I pack just the the main Data.fs (running under plain zope, not zeo)? I don't want to pack the zeo Data.fs (yet, but thanks for the info on how to pack with zeo!).