And i currently have no firewall running too.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Siddharth Sethi
Sent: August 22, 2006 10:46 AM
Subject: [Zope] Zope behind iis

Hi, i have a simple question... should i be able to see zope when iis is running? I am asking this because i am trying to setup Enfold Proxy and it is not able to reach http://localhost:8080. What happens is that when iis is stopped my plone and zope both run fine but when i start iis, plone does not display anything as iis uses port 80 but zope stops working too. It gives me ap age can not be displayed error in my ie. So if any one can tell me how to get zope running when iis is running, it would help me get Enfold Proxy started too.
Thanks in advance.