Joerg Baach wrote:
I can't tell about the qmail side of things, as I am pulling the email
from a pop3 box. But on the administration side: have a look at the
properties panel of the Mail Boxer in the ZMI.
I think I've got a handle on that...
The variable 'maillist'
contains the subscribed emails.

Subscribing / unsubscribing via email is explained on:

http://iungo.org/products/MailBoxer/
Well, one thing I noticed I did wrong off the bat was in /etc/aliases I had a line .../manage_main where it should have been ../manage_mailboxer. That's changed. However, that page you reference says: "People can subscribe/unsubscribe your list by sending an 'signed' email with a specified email-subject (not body!!!) to the same address where the postings will go." What is the "signature"? How do I edit that?
TIA,
beno