--On 22. August 2006 12:15:09 -0400 beno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Joerg Baach wrote:

Well, one thing I noticed I did wrong off the bat was in /etc/aliases I
had a line .../manage_main where it should have been ../manage_mailboxer.
That's changed. However, that page you reference says: "People can
subscribe/unsubscribe your list by sending an 'signed' email with a
specified email-subject (not body!!!) to the same address where the
postings will go."

You might try it out yourself (before asking) by opening your mail client and sending an email with the subject "subscribe" to your new list address.

-aj