Joerg Baach wrote:
"For example: To subscribe to the list send a mail with the subject (not
the body) subscribe (without quotes!) to [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
Yes, I did read that. I must misunderstand it. This is what I think it means, and I'm wrong, because my email client won't let me send it:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]://202.71.106.119:7080/MailHost/manage_main.rejoice.2012.vi

Can you provide me with a correct example of it? I did read the instructions. What they lack is examples for those of us less technically inclined than the author :)

As far as Andreas' comment of switching to Mailman, dunno why, but Mailman requires cgi scripts, and I use Pound as reverse proxy directly to Zope, so I don't even know how to run cgi scripts, since Zope doesn't support them. That's why I googled up MailBoxer, and it looks like a good product.
TIA,
beno