At Tuesday 22/8/2006 21:34, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

I need to implement SSL. So I nosed around /etc/zope.conf and found
several containers for ports, but no "<ssl-server>" container. Why?
How do I get Zope to listen, for example, on port 8443?

Zope does not do SSL. Unless you patch it up horribly. I still don't
understand your refusal to use Apache in front of Zope, it would
immediately solve a whole bunch of things that you seem to be
grappling with (and no one else is).

I strongly suggest doing that too. My life is a lot easier now - I dont care about horrible hacks, unsupported libraries, recompiling C modules... just Apache+Zope.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL