--On 23. August 2006 14:34:43 -0400 beno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is it so hard to understand to replace the example email address with
the one you have configured for your Mailboxer?
Well, the list is called "rejoice", the Web site in question is called
"rejoice.2012.vi" and I tried this address: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". It didn't
work. So I tried this address: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]". On that one, I
didn't get a bounce but I didn't show up in the Properties::maillist,
either, nor did I receive a welcome message :( You wouldn't mind
providing an example for me, would you? Frankly, I find the tokens
"yourMailHost" and "yourDomain" rather unclear.

Sorry but as a solution provider having customers you should know how a proper email address looks like.