On Monday 28 August 2006 13:16, Andreas Jung wrote:
> - Docfindertab
> - lib/python/OFS/interfaces.py (!)
> - lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py
>
> -aj

Excuse me, my oh so knowledgable friend, but it is not at all obious to me,
( or most other readers of this list, I'd wager) what or where "Docfindertab"
is.

On the zope site perhaps, or maybe on _your_ os?

But knowing you a bit by now, me thinks you are infact referring to the
source..
Some API doc that!

Actually, I am starting to think there should be a big notice on the frontpage
of the http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ section saying:

"don't bother with this, just read the source"

I am sure zopes momentum as a platform would improve greatly,
and you would not have to bother answering such stupid questions.

G.