--On 28. August 2006 14:00:25 +0200 Gaute Amundsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Monday 28 August 2006 13:16, Andreas Jung wrote:
- Docfindertab
- lib/python/OFS/interfaces.py (!)
- lib/python/OFS/CopySupport.py

Excuse me, my oh so knowledgable friend, but it is not at all obious to
me,  ( or most other readers of this list, I'd wager) what or where
"Docfindertab"  is.

You might google for Docfindertab and click on the first hit. I think that's a task you can perform on your own?

On the zope site perhaps, or maybe on _your_ os?

But knowing you a bit by now, me thinks you are infact referring to the
Some API doc that!

Actually, I am starting to think there should be a big notice on the
frontpage  of the http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ section saying:

"don't bother with this, just read the source"

I am sure zopes momentum as a platform would improve greatly,
and you would not have to bother answering such stupid questions.

The documentation situation in Zope 2 land is as it is and it won't change much. And as a Zope developer one should know that APIs are usually documented in interface files (that's why I mentioned them
*before* the source code file).