--On 29. August 2006 10:14:04 +0200 Gaute Amundsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you are a frequent reader of this list, you know that AJ's style is
to  encourage posters to 1) be complete and precise in the questions
they post and 2) provide just enough infomration for the poster to
discover the  answer to his/her post himself.  This is an excellent
pedagogical  strategy but sometimes is frustrating.

I know, I know.
Now, I asked a simple question, for wich a complete systems description
is  superfluous, I indicated that I had done a reasonable amount of
homework, and  I think that a simple answer would be appropriate.

My answer to your question was:

"""
manage_pasteObjects()
takes REQUEST as keyword parameter but not as positional
parameter. So you must pass is it as keyword parameter!
"""

This answer is short and simple, isn't it?

-aj