On 8/28/06, Gaute Amundsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But knowing you a bit by now, me thinks you are infact referring to the
Some API doc that!

Correct. That is some API doc. In fact, you can't get any better than
that, as it is always up to date, and to the point. :-)

Yeah, I know, when you come from the land of compilers, it takes a bit
of getting used to. But the fact is that it works very well.

Actually, I am starting to think there should be a big notice on the frontpage
of the http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ section saying:

"don't bother with this, just read the source"

Mmm. Yes. Sarcasm. That makes you look serious.