Ferhat Ayaz escribió:
Hi list,

I'm a newby to zope. Sorry if the question is to
dummy.
Here my question:

You can do acquisition on URL like

http://localhost:8080/employee_by_id/emp_id/2/viewEmployee

here the result of employee_by_id (param is emp_id=2)
is used by viewEmployee.

But I want to use it in a page template like

   "structure mployee_by_id/emp_id/2/viewEmployee">

Unfortunatly this will not work like the above
example.

Is it possible to do acquisition in this way, or is
there a way to this?

Thanks,
Ferhat

At this point if employee_by_id is the first param then all are on traverse_subpath list like:

['employee_by_id', 'emp_id', 2, 'viewEmployee']

then you could use this list to know what your user is asking for

Sorry for my poor english

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito