--On 29. August 2006 12:28:30 -0300 Luiz Fernando Bernardes Ribeiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

Is it possible to change the encoding of a page without having to change
default-zpublisher-encoding option in zope.conf?

My default encoding is iso8859-1 but we have to generate some XML files
to a
flash app, but flash only accept utf-8.

If you edit your ZPTs through the ZMI you might set the manage_page_charset to utf-8. If the content-type of your ZPT is set to text/xml then the ZPublisher should auto-detect the encoding from the XML preamble. The setting in zope.conf is just a fallback (at least in Zope 2.9+).