Chris Withers wrote:
> Gaute Amundsen wrote:
>> Actually, I am starting to think there should be a big notice on the
>> frontpage of the section saying:
>> "don't bother with this, just read the source"
> There's actually some merit to this, anyone mind if I implement?

All kidding aside, I recently volunteered [1] to put some thought and
work into a new documentation section. I've got a few ideas floating in
my head and will be posting them on zope-web soon.

Zope docs aren't a lost cause. There's lots of stuff out there, we just
need to bring it back to (which requires a that you
can actually work with, of course).