--On 1. September 2006 07:46:33 -0400 "Allen Schmidt Sr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

r.__cmp__(x,y) requires y to be a 'r', not a 'ImplicitAcquirerWrapper'

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1884
I see this is a pending case but does anyone have any idea if it will be
fixed in future releases?

Finally got a 2.8.8 instance running with our Data (from 2.7.5) and was
able to run the catalog index fixer with help from Chris Withers
(THANKS!!) and all was looking good. The pages that looked up news
stories from the catalog are looking good. Then I went to a page that
displayed Houses (from ZSQL methods) and does a sort on the results as is
the case in MANY pages we have. The top line is the result on the error
page. Seems its a well know bug but does not look like its an issue to
most but it is to us.

Bugs are fixed on a voluntary basis. The chance having it fixed for the next
version is higher when you work on a patch and tests. I doubt that this issue has a high priority for most of the core developers.

-aj