Dieter Maurer wrote:
Ferhat Ayaz wrote at 2006-9-2 04:40 -0700:
I want to do this with DTML.

<dtml-in getDicts>
        HOW CAN I PUT the keys 'name' HERE ????
(getDicts returns the above list of dictionaries)

You probably need the "mapping" attribute of "dtml-in" -- and maybe some
background reading (you should read the documentation (Zope Book 2.7 edition,
online on

If you are new to Zope do yourself a favor and forget about DTML.  Yeah its fun and (seemingly) easy to learn.  But I argue for Page Templates + python.  Python is so much clearer than dtml - and Page Templates + python *is* the favored zope paradigm.

But if you insist - Casey Duncan wrote a nice product (dtml-eval) and an interesting discussion  about DTML and what to watch out for ...