Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 3. September 2006 17:12:04 -0400 beno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've installed TinyTablesPlus, but how do I use it? I can't find any

Beno, do yourself and us a favor: open your eyes before posting.
TinyTablesPlus contains a 250 line long README.txt which explains the usage
of the product.
Strange. I have version 0.9 and I could not find it! So, I just now downloaded a new copy and untarred it and there it was. Must have gotten deleted somehow. As for Dennis Allison's comment, of course, I just want to know about this feature so I can add it to my toolbox :)