beno wrote:
down. Frankly, I though (and still suspect) that the fact that the site 2012.vi:7080 doesn't resolve because of the Pound/Squid/Zope interface

name resolution has fuckall to do with Pound, Squid or Zope.

but 202.71.106.119:7080 does combined with the fact that I have to send

202.71.106.119 is an ip address, therefore no name resolution is necessary.

with no luck. Where else should I be looking?

If you removed your head from your arse you might see a lot more...

*sigh*

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk